Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Cape Storm Sale




Sorry for the delay since the last entry, lucky the Selati trip was such a memorable one that I will be able to finish the entries for the last 2 stages with no problem!



But first……


Between now and when I wrote the last entry was the legendary Cape Storm Sale. What an event. As soon as news of the sale hits my inbox, my calendar gets a great big red mark on it. Myra and I were both super keen for the trip down to CS’s Wynberg store and not even a very late night of wine and sushi at a friend’s house was going to make us late for this one! We got there at 7:30am for the 8am opening and there was already a queue.



On entering you get given a huge plastic bag and the madness begins. Due to there being a limited quantity of each line the stategy I adopted the stategy of stuffing anything that I thought I might want into the bag and then try it on later. Well let me tell you by the end of the sale I was needing a second bag!! Prized items include a Spitfire jacket, that I am actually wearing now because summer still hasn’t reached Cape Town, and a pair of XA Pro 3D Salomon’s. Tim I hope you are jeleous.






2 comments:

steve said...

Damn you Rocking the Daisies!

I got there on the wed when they released some 'imperfect' items, and my credit card was much happier with that idea!

Anonymous said...

Well said.